Friday 3 April 2020

See Saw and Infographics

Good morning everyone. 

I wanted to let families know that I have assigned two more work choices today on See Saw. Please feel free to work at your own pace. I am available to answer any questions you may have. On Monday of next week you will be receiving an email and blog post regarding your child's next week of learning. We will continue to use See Saw as our main platform for learning next week with some printable resources attached to email. I'm excited to get started with our learning. In the email next week I will include available times for phone calls and google meet chat's(I have the student log in information). This is the beginning of our journey. I want to make sure this transition is as easy as possible. There may be times of frustration but please know I am here to answer any questions and support how ever I can. Have a wonderful weekend. 
LBS has designed 4 different activities for families to do at home. As with all of our work this is optional. Please feel free to email photos of your creations.
Love, Mrs Green




Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Families

 Hello Families, Students in Room 10 will have beach day on Monday June 12 to celebrate getting all the helping hearts at lunch time.  Pleas...