Friday 6 November 2020

November 2-6th

Hello Families,

My apologies for the organization of the blog- it is not cooperating with me today. I have updated and added some activities to the google classroom as well.

We had a lot of fun spelling our names without vowels..

Ask me about...

-How many vowels I have in my name?

-What would my name look like without vowels?

-New Artist study - Georgia O Keeffe

-Montessori bead bar math

-Doubles strategy - how does this help be with finding the sum

-Our writing prompts - what makes me happy?

                                    -what makes me a star?

                                    -my favorite place to play?

REMINDERS FOR NEXT WEEK:

Wednesday - no school - Remembrance Day


Here are some photos of our outdoor classroom day...











HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Families

 Hello Families, Students in Room 10 will have beach day on Monday June 12 to celebrate getting all the helping hearts at lunch time.  Pleas...