Thursday 19 March 2020

First Day of Spring????

Hello Families,
I hope this message finds you and your families healthy and safe!  I wanted to let you know that I have added some assignments to your child's See Saw account. Please let me know if you need any extra support figuring out how to access it from home. I am happy to send some log in instructions if necessary.  I thought I would post a few photos of Sali and Mander. I cleaned their tank, and put in brand new soil and they seem to be loving the changes. Can you find them in the photo below?
They will be going on a Spring Break trip to our Room 10 friend's house. Thank you to that family for having them over break.




I wanted to share this link to some resources suggested by the CBE for learning at home https://cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/k-6.aspx

These are just for you to use if you'd like, but there is no expectation for home learning at this time.

This web pagehttp://school.cbe.ab.ca/school/lakebonavista/teaching-learning/learning-commons-library/resource-list/pages/default.aspx will be updated regularly and is a good resource for commonly used web-based resources.
Plans have not been created around longer-term planning for student learning, again please check your emails frequently for more information. 

UPDATE

If this link is not working for you, try the following steps: 


Click: Teaching and Learning –> Learning Commons/Library –> Resource Lists & Advice

This should take you to the same place!
Take care and bye for now.
Love,
Mrs. Green

Take Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Families

 Hello Families, Students in Room 10 will have beach day on Monday June 12 to celebrate getting all the helping hearts at lunch time.  Pleas...