Tuesday 31 March 2020

Hello on March 31

Dear Families,

I want to thank each and everyone of you so much for your emails and answering all of the questions. They will help in guiding me to best support your child’s learning at home. It is quite a difficult time with all of us handling and dealing with life in very different circumstances.  We all need to remember to be patient with our family, ourselves and each other as we enter into a new way of learning/working. 
As our learning settles into a routine I will be posting blogs, school messenger and See Saw messages. All of these platforms are familiar to all of the Room 10 families. I apologize if you receive multiple messages as some families have access to only certain types of communication. Please disregard if you have read the message once before but I want to be sure to reach all of the students and their families. 
I have added some assignments to our See Saw page. I will attach the instructions to this message as well as on the blog.
I have a printed copy of your child’s Home Learning Code that you will need to sign into the I’M A STUDENT place on the See Saw home page. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED THIS CODE AND I WILL EMAIL IT TO YOU. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need support. Working through these programs can be very frustrating. I have included my daughter in our class so I could see what parents see and navigate myself through the program.

 I forgot to include the Blends and Digraphs attachment yesterday for work work.
 

Again thank you so very much for your dedication to your child’s ongoing learning! You are all doing a fabulous job!! I am hoping that we will be able to somehow have the students connect and be able to see one another. We are still working through this process.
Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Mrs. Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Families

 Hello Families, Students in Room 10 will have beach day on Monday June 12 to celebrate getting all the helping hearts at lunch time.  Pleas...